The protection of personal data is one of the values of our company. We are fully committed to complying with the regulations regarding the protection of personal data in force, said compliance being a priority objective.
The objective of this policy is to explain how personal data is processed within the website of EXPERIENCE KNOWLEDGE STRATEGY SL (hereinafter, EKS), forms and other digital platforms or electronic media owned by them. This policy is equally applicable, in what could affect, the treatment of data of users of social networks on which EKS processes your data and, based on its relationship with EKS, informs the Users of the Page that their personal data may only be obtained for your treatment when they are adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the scope and specific, explicit and legitimate purposes for which they were obtained. EKS expresses its commitment to comply with current legislation at all times regarding data protection.
AND THE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
The person responsible for processing your personal data is our company: EXPERIENCE KNOWLEDGE STRATEGY SL with CIF B09768920 and address at Avda. de Camas 28-26, PIBO 41110 Bollullos de la Mitación, Seville. EKS guarantees the treatment of personal data with the utmost reserve and confidentiality and only for those purposes for which consent has been given or has been informed, all in accordance withthe General Data Protection Regulation (“RGPD”) and any other applicable regulations. Which the user can contact EKS to resolve any questions at the following email:email@example.com.
The data provided by users is collected through their visit to the Website or derived from their interaction with us through the following options:
- In some cases, personal data is obtained indirectly from the user for purely statistical purposes in order to analyze the use made of our website.
- In other cases, the personal data is provided directly by the user through the data collection forms for the purposes indicated in each one of these forms and obtaining the consent of users when subscribing to our Newsletter or newsletter, when contacting us through the enabled channels, respond to surveys, subscribe to our social network profiles or interact with us through said profiles through comments, opinions or sharing the content published in each profile. Also, for participation of the EKS job offer.
PURPOSES OF TREATMENT
Our company collects the personal data of the user based on the relationship established with it, based on the following purposes:
- Information on the solutions offered by the company in the energy sector rrenewable energy and sustainable infrastructure.
- Communication about the company’s lines of business and its main associated projects, its activity in terms of sustainability, as well as its presence throughout the world.
- Management of subscriptions to news and newsletters.
- Atender the request for information demanded through the means made available to users.
- Interaction with customers through EKS APPS and interaction on the pages of our profiles on the social networks identified on the Page.
- Processing of claims, complaints and suggestions.
- Participation in selection processes.
- Carrying out satisfaction surveys on the services received for proper management of quality processes and their improvement.
- Or for statistical purposes in order to analyze the behavior and trends of Users and analyze how to improve the services we provide to Users.
- Detect and investigate fraud, as well as other illegal activities and potential violations of our Privacy Policies, Legal Notice and/or Conditions of Use.
- Sending commercial communications, as well as invitations to events and activities, by postal and electronic means, related to the services and products marketed in the EKS activity sector.
- In case of not providing the necessary data for these purposes, the requested services cannot be provided. The User may object at any time to the treatmentof your personal data.
LEGITIMITY FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA
The legal basis on which the processing of your data is based may be the execution of a contract, the fulfillment of a legal obligation, the consent obtained from the user, or the legitimate interest, as applicable at all times and in accordance with the regulations in force. You can withdraw or modify the consent given at any time based on your rights.
The maintenance of the relationships established between users, clients and suppliers of EKS. The fields of the forms marked with an asterisk (*) included on the Page are considered mandatory fields to be able to attend to your request or the evaluation of the information that you wish to provide us. Likewise, if you do not accept the installation of cookies, you will not be able to activate the analytics services of the Page or view the location map of our Offices, Delegations, etc.
TIME THAT KEEPS THE USER’S PERSONAL DATA
In general, the data will be kept for as long as necessary for the purpose for which it was collected and, as long as the User does not exercise their rights of deletion and/or cancellation. Additionally, the data will be kept by virtue of compliance with legal deadlines according to the regulations in force in each case.
OFRECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA AND INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
Your data will not be sold or rented.
On some occasions, personal data may be communicated or accessed by companies outside the territory of the European Union. In these situations our company will apply youAll measures and controls to guarantee and protect the processing of your personal data.
Depending on the activity of EKS, the following data transfers are planned:
- To Public Administration Organizations with competence in matters of communications and provision of information services and Organizations with competence in matters of consumption to deal with possible claims from Users.
- Understanding your requests for information or services, EKS may direct them to entities that are part of EKS, which market and provide services in related sectors of activity, in order to send you by any means, including electronic means, commercial information and any other action. EKS informs that some of these entities are located outside the European Union, which implies a possible international transfer of data, in order to be able to direct the requested communication to any of the EKS companies.
- Responsible for web analytics services: The Page has enabled Google Analytics services provided by the US entity Google LLC. Interaction with users through the use of said tool implies the international transfer of data, analytical and technical in relation to the Page. The transfer is made under the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement. – Information available.
- Holders of social networks: EKS uses the social networks Twitter and LinkedIn, to share our content: Interaction with users through the use of said profiles or tools implies the international transfer of data, of an analytical and technical nature in relation to the Page and the profiles of social networks, being in the servers of the companies of the social networks where the data that the users facilitate to through these profiles.
- Data transfers in social networks such as Twitter, located in the United States, to which users can join, will be covered by the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement or, as appropriate, by virtue of the applicable regulations in force, as the case may be.
- The user is informed that all the information and content published on the official website of EXPERIENCE KNOWLEDGE STRATEGY SL. in any social network may be known by the other users of the official page and the platform of said social network. Consequently, all the information and content published by the user on the official website and on the corresponding social networks will be communicated to the rest of the users due to the very nature of the service.
- Regarding the use of social networks, EXPERIENCE KNOWLEDGE STRATEGY SL. communicates to the user that this entity is only responsible and guarantees the confidentiality, security and treatment of the data in accordance with this policy, raspect of the personal data that it collects from the user through social networks, not having any type of responsibility regarding the treatments and subsequent uses of personal data that could be made both by the owner of the social network and by third-party service providers of the information society that could access such data due to the provision of their services or exercise of its activity, third parties that establish hyperlinks to the social network, or those responsible to whom EKS sends users through hyperlinks adhered to the official page of EXPERIENCE KNOWLEDGE STRATEGY SL in social networks.
ANDEXERCISE OF RIGHTS
As a consequence of the processing of your personal data by EKS, current legislation grants you the following rights:
Dright of access: You will have the right to know the personal data that we process about you in accordance with the purposes that we have informed you.
Dright of rectification: You will have the right to be able to rectify any data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
Dright of suppression: You may request that your personal data be removed from our systems.
Dright of opposition: You may oppose the processing of your data in relation to the direct marketing actions. As well as for personal reasons, unless the basis of the treatment is legitimate interest.
Dright of limitation of treatment: You may request the limitation of the treatment in the case of contesting its accuracy or when it is illegal and you oppose the deletion of your personal data and request instead the limitation of its use. Also when the data is no longer necessary for the treatment, but you need them for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
Dright to the portability of your data: You will have the right to obtain a copy of all the data that you have provided to us and, where technically possible, you will have the right to request that your personal data is communicated to another data controller.
You can exercise these rights by contacting EKS through any of the following means and attaching a copy of your ID or equivalent document:
- By email to be sent to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By postal mail addressed to Avda. de Camas 28-26, PIBO 41110 Bollullos de la Mitacion, Seville.
In the event that you have the need to make a query or suggestion in relation to the processing of your personal data, you can also contact the addresses provided for the exercise of rights.
You also have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD), the competent authority in Spain for data protection.
About Information Security
EKS uses information security techniques generally accepted in the industry, such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all with the aim of preventing unauthorized access to data. To achieve these ends, the user/client accepts that the provider obtains data for the purposes of the corresponding authentication of access controls.